- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
Hot Line: 0808 152 6351, 0907 177 7737
StartApril 24, 2017
About the course
Qualify Effective Communication training helps students understand the essentials of communication process, identify communication problems, construct high yielding approaches to communication, and develop strategies for effective communication skills.
This course aim at introducing students to the basics of personal and interpersonal communication skills, it gives the ability to communicate assertively, and the capacity to recognise and understand your own emotions and those of the person you're communicating with. Also equipping them to communicate more effectively and with better awareness in their personal and day to day activities. This course will help student with the ability to use communication skills required in meetings, group discussions, interview and presentations.
On completion of this course, learner should be able to:
- Identify all key elements and principles of an effective communication
- Understand communication process
- Prepare and present short oral presentation
- Practice key listening skills
- Prepare a clear and informative piece of written communication.
- Identify common communication problems
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations without being manipulated.
To get certified officially by “Qualify” on Effective Communication course, you must have studied and completed all the course module with the final assessment examination, with a minimum grade of 70% in all.
The duration of the entire course is 15-20 hours and must be completed within the range of seven days (one week)